Part 6: The home theater company that I choose in Austin – insurance, references, experience & trust cbetz+
Do your due diligence! Take your time, breathe easy when you choose your TEAM!
- At least $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance.
- Past customer references. Many companies will give you a list of previous customers to discuss a similar project. We can provide a list for your reference.
- Competent Team all the way around. You decide.
- Great Communicators. We try our best to be.
- Discuss experience in specific types of projects with your project manager. Question them. Ask away!
- Online reviews.
- Related project photos.
These are all good things to look out for.
Intro – Introduction to your Austin Home Theater Design and Installation Project
Part 1 – Pre-wired Home Theater information for your Austin area home
Part 2 – Electrical considerations for your Austin Home Theater Rooms and Whole Home Audio Video Systems
Part 3 – Austin retro fit installation for your home theatre and media room
Part 4 – How to choose our home audio visual system, what do I need?
Part 5 – What brands for my Austin Home Theater Room System Design, and how much to budget for quality?
Part 6 – How to choose the right company in Austin and Central Texas for my Home AV Project
HomePage for more company information – Austin Texas Home Theater System and Audio Video Design HomePage